Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Eng Standard/Enterprise/Datacenter/Web Activated Год выпуска: 2009 Версия: 6.1 (Build 7600) Разработчик: Microsoft Платформа: x64 Совместимость с Vista: нет Системные требования:
Minimum: 1.4 GHz (x64 processor)
Note: An Intel Itanium 2 processor is required for Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-Based Systems Memory
Minimum: 512 MB RAM
Maximum: 8 GB (Foundation) or 32 GB (Standard) or 2 TB (Enterprise, Datacenter, and Itanium-Based Systems) Disk Space Requirements
Minimum: 32 GB or greater
Note: Computers with more than 16 GB of RAM will require more disk space for paging, hibernation, and dump files Display
Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher resolution monitor Other
DVD Drive, Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse (or compatible pointing device), Internet access (fees may apply) Язык интерфейса: только английский Таблэтка: Присутствует Описание: Windows Server 2008 R2 Product Overview Windows Server 2008 R2 builds on the award-winning foundation of Windows Server 2008, expanding existing technology and adding new features to enable IT professionals to increase the reliability and flexibility of their server infrastructures. New virtualization tools, Web resources, management enhancements, and exciting Windows 7 integration help save time, reduce costs, and provide a platform for a dynamic and efficiently managed data center. Powerful tools such as Internet Information Services (IIS) version 7.5, updated Server Manager and Hyper-V platforms and Windows PowerShell version 2.0 combine to give customers greater control, increased efficiency and the ability to react to front-line business needs faster than ever before.
Improving the Web Application Platform Windows Server 2008 R2 includes many enhancements that make this release the most robust Windows Server Web application platform yet. It offers an updated Web server role, Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5, and greater support for .NET on Server Core. Design goals for IIS 7.5 concentrated on improvements that enable Web administrators to more easily deploy and manage Web applications that increase both reliability and scalability. Additionally, IIS 7.5 has streamlined management capabilities and provides more ways to customize your Web serving environment. The following improvements to IIS and the Windows Web platform are included in Windows Server 2008 R2: * Reduced Effort to Administer and Support Web-Based Applications
* Reduced Support and Troubleshooting Effort
* Improved File-Transfer Services
* Ability to Extend Functionality and Features
* Improved .NET Support
* Improved Application Pool Security
* IIS.NET Community Portal Enabling Server and Desktop Virtualization Virtualization is a major part of today’s data centers. The operating efficiencies offered by virtualization allow organizations to dramatically reduce operational effort and power consumption. Windows Server 2008 R2 provides the following virtualization types: Client and Server virtualization provided by Hyper-V and Presentation virtualization with Remote Desktop Services. * Hyper-V Windows Server 2008 R2 introduces a new version of Hyper-V. Hyper-V in Windows Server 2008 R2 includes a number of core areas of improvement for creating dynamic virtual data centers including increased availability and performance, improved management, simplified methods for deployment and new features including live migration.
* Remote Desktop Services (formerly known as Terminal Services) Remote Desktop Services provides users and administrators with both the features and the flexibility necessary to build the most robust access experience in any deployment scenario. To expand the Remote Desktop Services feature set, Microsoft has been investing in the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, also known as VDI. VDI is a centralized desktop delivery architecture, which enables Windows and other desktop environments to run and be managed in virtual machines on a centralized server. Improving Power Management and Streamlining Management The ongoing management of servers in the data center is one of the most time-consuming tasks facing IT professionals today. Any management strategy you deploy must support the management of both your physical and virtual environments. To help with this problem, Windows Server 2008 R2 has new features to reduce the ongoing management of Windows Server 2008 R2 and to reduce the administrative effort for common day-to-day operational tasks. These include: * Improved data center power consumption management
* Improved Management of File Services
* Improved remote administration
* Reduced administrative effort for administrative tasks performed interactively
* Enhanced command-line and automated management by using PowerShell version 2.0
* Improved identity management
* Improved compliance with established standards and best practices Scalability and Reliability Windows Server 2008 R2 is capable of unprecedented workload size, dynamic scalability, and across-the-board availability and reliability. A host of new and updated features will be available, including leveraging sophisticated CPU architectures, increased operating system componentization, and improved performance and scalability for applications and services. * Leveraging sophisticated CPU architectures
* Increased operating system componentization
* Improved performance and scalability for applications and services
* Improved Storage Solutions
* Improved Protection of Intranet Resources Windows Server 2008 R2 has many features that are designed specifically to work with client computers running Windows 7. Windows 7 is the next version of the Windows client operating system from Microsoft. Features that are only available when running Windows 7 client computers with server computers running Windows Server 2008 R2 include: * Simplified remote connectivity for corporate computers by using the DirectAccess feature
* Secured remote connectivity for private and public computers
* Improved performance for branch offices
* Improved security for branch offices
* Improved virtualized desktop integration
* Higher fault tolerance for connectivity between sites SHA1: A548D6743129F2A02C907D2758773A1F6BB1BCD7
ISO/CRC: 8F94460B Доп. информация: В комплекте лекарство Chew-WGA 0.9. Про него хорошо написано тут:
Currently, two leading Windows 7 non-loader crack is RemoveWAT and Chew-WGA.
RemoveWAT, developed by Hazar and nononsence is a Windows 7 crack that completely removes Windows Activation Technologies from the system so that users can validate the illegal pirated copies of Windows 7 as genuine status (some reported as “Tampered Binary” in MGADiag due to patching), forever and permanently. RemoveWAT supports both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) and all editions of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
RemoveWAT, which has been refreshed to RemoveWAT v1.9, also stops sppsvc service and patches DLL files such as slwga.dll, sppcomapi.dll and systemcpl.dll, where the last one removes the whole Windows activation section from the Control Panel’s System Properties. RemoveWAT also support silent install with /s switch, and can be integrated to Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 installation DVD.
Chew-WGA is a similar Windows 7 crack which is designed to test the security resistance of various software protections built into Windows 6.1.x operating systems. It works by restraining certain components of the software protection platform. Other than restricting access to sppcomapi.dll file, Chew-WGA also patches many SPP related files.
Chew-WGA, which currently updated to Chew-WGA v0.9, will make the system to return activated status, and Windows is activated message is displayed in Control Panel’s System Properties.
As crack based on removal of activation component involves patching, changes and modification to many system files, it’s likely to be easily detected and nullified by Microsoft, especially in next WGA update or Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. In fact, Software Protection Platform (SPP) has been effectively to counter unauthorized edit of system files, which may result in features or functionality of Windows been deactivated, reduced, disabled or removed, causing various error message when user wants to perform certain action. Thus, the cracks should never be executed on a system intended for continual use, and should only be used to extend the evaluation period to avoid reinstallation. In fact, to use Windows operating system any longer than 30 days, users should purchase a license.
Нажмите правой клавишей мыши и выберите «Копировать ссылку»
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
The site does not give electronic versions of products, and is engaged only in a collecting and cataloguing of the references sent and published at a forum by our readers. If you are the legal owner of any submitted material and do not wish that the reference to it was in our catalogue, contact us and we shall immediately remove her. Files for an exchange on tracker are given by users of a site, and the administration does not bear the responsibility for their maintenance. The request to not fill in the files protected by copyrights, and also files of the illegal maintenance!