-Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach-ИНФОРМАЦИЯ:-Год выпуска: 19 янв. 2017 Жанр: Strategy (Turn-based / Tactical) / Isometric Разработчик: Straylight Entertainment Издатель: Slitherine Ltd. Платформа: PC Тип издания: Неофициальный Версия: v1.0.10 от (7 Февраля 2017) Язык интерфейса: Английский, Французский, Немецкий, Испанский Язык озвучки: Английский Таблeтка: Присутствует (CODEX)-СИСТЕМНЫЕ ТРЕБОВАНИЯ:-Операционная система: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Процессор: 2 GHz
Оперативная память: 2 GB
Жесткий диск: 2 GB
Видеокарта: с 256Mb видеопамяти, поддерживающая DirectX 9-ОПИСАНИЕ:-Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach переносит игроков в темную эпоху резни и бесконечной войны. Мира нет – Империум осаждают со всех сторон, и одной из главных угроз являются Орки. Один из могущественных отрядов зеленокожих направляется в систему Sanctus Reach и миры один за одним склоняются под натиском миллиардов кровожадных захватчиков. Только одна планета может дать отпор зеленой лавине – Alaric Prime, и именно там храбрая команда Космических Волков сдерживает последний оплот человечества в этой системе.
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach – трехмерная пошаговая стратегия, предлагающая две продолжительные сюжетные кампании – Stormclaw и Hour of the Wolf. Игра имеет широкие тактические возможности, позволяет прокачивать бойцов, менять вооружение и многое другое. Кроме сюжетных кампаний в игре представлены быстрые матчи, генератор карт и многопользовательский режим.
Update v1.0.10: Key changes
• Force selection - You now get a much greater choice of units on the force selection screen. You will get far more of your upgraded units and in general much more choice.
• Force selection - The list of units is now sorted by cost and type so your best units are at the top and grouped in a much more readable way making the screen much easier to navigate.
• Extreme damage variation - the combat formula was generating too many extreme results for weak units shooting at armoured targets. This has been reduced so things are now more predictable.
• AI Improvements - the AI will now move its units in to a more effective range before shooting. It also does not save shots any longer and so fires at the player much more often. These two changes significantly improve the ability of the AI.
• AI - a bug preventing the AI from charging and meleeing has been fixed.
• AI Unit selection - the AI was selecting too many of certain unit types in initial skirmishes. It now brings a much more balanced force.
• Wreck removal - Destroyed vehicles can now be shot or melee attacked to destroy them and remove blockages.
• AI - will now remove wrecks that block its path.
• Morale - AI units who had low morale, but already had a target were ignoring the morale rules and attacking their target. The bug has been fixed so AI units now behave correctly when in a low morale state.
• The Hour of the Wolf campaign has been rebalanced so that Skirmish maps produce better battles. Extremes of force size and map size have been removed making things far more balanced. We've also increased the force size in some of the later skirmishes.
• Massive Speed up - there is now an option in the settings to change the movement speed. You can turn the speed boost on which makes units move at approx 10 times normal speed. This greatly speeds up the game for players who just want to get on with it and not admire the action!
• Zoom - we've greatly increased the distance you can zoom out. To ensure it does not cause issues for slower machines we've linked this to an "Advanced Camera" option in the options. When Advanced Camera is on you can zoom out much further.
• Camera Controls - we've greatly increased the angle you can drop the camera to and you can now have an over the shoulder view point to get a really close up look at the action. To ensure it does not cause issues for slower machines we've linked this to an "Advanced Camera" option in the options. When Advanced Camera is on you can drop the camera angle right down in to the action.
• Gorkanaut & Knight - both have had their damage increased.
• Master Crafted weapons - these have been buffed as they were not powerful enough.
• Weapon Balance - Bolters & Shoota ranges all increased by 1.
• Flamers - now correctly are prevented from attacking when their morale is too low or they are stunned.
• Invincible units - a bug where units sometimes became impossible to hit has been fixed.
• Shootaboyz & Gretchin - after the other balance changes these became slightly too good so have had accuracy reduced.
• Power weapons - these have been given much less variation in damage so all power weapons are a similar level of ability.
• Deffdread - after other balance changes the Deffdread became too tough and has had armour reduced.
• Significant Line of sight and chance to hit bugs fixed that also affected AI decisions. Other changes
• Autosaves - the game now autosaves the in mission progress to "Autosave". It was previously only saving at the campaign level. If for any reason you want to return to the last saved point in a battle just load this up.
• Campaign Autosaves - the game was incorrectly generating a campaign autosave after every battle. The intention was to generate one file and update it after each cattle. This has been fixed so you now only have one campaign autosave per game, greatly reducing the clutter in the saved game list.
• Drop Pod deployment - In mission 1 the Drop Pod is now automatically deployed. Some users were missing the fact they could land it and there was a dreadnaught in it.
• Enemy Movement feedback - the Tooltip now shows how many movement points an enemy unit has.
• UI Clean up - various pop ups and text boxes have been improved to make them cleaner and tidier.
• Version Number - the options screen now shows the version number of the game.
• XP Bug - a bug where some units were deploying with negative experience has been fixed.
• Particle Bug - A bug where particles on transport loaded units could cause the game to crash has been fixed.
• Shrapnel ammo was causing a nasty bug so was removed. Units with shrapnel ammo will have it substituted for Frag Ammo.
• Unclear objective on Sacred mountain - Capture and hold just meant capture. It now working as intended.
• UI Improvement - buttons that control window mode, screen shake etc have been changed so its clearer which option is selected.
• Advanced skirmish bug - a bug where you could set the size of the skirmish force to be bigger than what is supported has been fixed.
• Mouse zoom speed - we've added a setting in the options to allow you to control the speed of the mouse wheel. Some users experienced very slow zoom and this lets them configure it how they want.
• Level up/No Skill bug - a bug where units were not gaining abilities/skills on levelling up has been fixed.
• Units losing XP - a bug where units were sometimes losing XP has been fixed.
• Update notification - a bug where an update notification sent you to an external web page has been fixed.
• Gretchin death sound - a bug where Gretchin were sometimes playing an Ork death sound has been fixed.
• Artillery camera - a bug where the camera was not following the action on artillery strikes has been fixed.
• Smoke Grenade exploit - a bug where smoke grenades and melee attacks combined to get free attacks has been fixed.
• UI Panel hiding - a bug where the UI panel would sometimes not hide on the enemy turn has been fixed.
• Metal Frag & Tempest Ammo - stats rebalanced due to merger with Shrapnel ammo.
• Modreds Ridge - Grukk and his crew have been delayed from entering the fight to avoid overwhelming the player.
• Sky Hunt building - removed a 'floating' building from sky hunt.
• Minimap control - the J button now adjusts the size of the minimap and toggles it on/off.
• Editor - the name of the user campaign was black text on a black background... so a little hard to read.
• Wolf Priests Text - the Wolf Priests Hammer had a missing string.
• Melee Reaction Bug - Units were going back into formation before they reacted, which meant the defender would get more reactions than before.
• Dead Standing Unit Bug - Some units were appearing to be alive after they had "exploded".
• Fixed various line of sight and cover bugs.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when large units emerge from shroud.
1. Смонтировать образ любой программой эмулятором, установить.
2. Устанавливить патч из папки Update.
2. Скопировать содержимое папки "CODEX" в папку с установленной игрой, заменить.
Торрент перезалит 09.02.2017, игра обновлена до актуальной версии.
Нажмите правой клавишей мыши и выберите «Копировать ссылку»
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
The site does not give electronic versions of products, and is engaged only in a collecting and cataloguing of the references sent and published at a forum by our readers. If you are the legal owner of any submitted material and do not wish that the reference to it was in our catalogue, contact us and we shall immediately remove her. Files for an exchange on tracker are given by users of a site, and the administration does not bear the responsibility for their maintenance. The request to not fill in the files protected by copyrights, and also files of the illegal maintenance!